Most Influential Entrepreneurs in Spain
Well, I’m not surprised at all with the results. I admire these mega successful Spanish entrepreneurs. They are very different from those in the UK or US. They still keep their roots and humble minds per my observation. Since I’ve read Amancio Ortega’s biography (Así es Amancio Ortega, el hombre que creó ZARA by Covadonga O’Shea – see below image), I’m more convinced about that.
Check out the link to read the full article. I will list the names only.
1. Emilio Botin (Banco Santander’s Chairman)
2. Amancio Ortega (the largest shareholder of Inditex)
3. Joan Roig (the president of Mercadona)
4. Cesar Alierta (Telefonica’s Chairman)
5. Pablo Isla (Inditex’s current president)
6. Florentino Perez (ACS president)
7. Francisco González (the President of BBVA)
8. Antonio Brufau (Repsol’s president)
9. Isidro Faine (CaixaBank’s president)
10. Isidoro Alvarex (the presidnet of El Corte Inglés)