Look of the day
Today, my outfit is Olivia Pamerlo inspired – see the photo below. I came across this look on twitter from people. com and got instantly drawn to it. Also I’ve noticed that she’s been loving the leopard patterned shoes a lot lately.
To customise it to my liking and my wardrobe, I put together the following.
1. Zara navy blue jacket which has interesting shoulder details.
2. Gap baby yellow light cardigan + Primak orange/yellow-orange cardigan: I think a splash of orange looks better as I don’t have a strong yellow top.
3. Givy blue gray trousers with its signature flower details.
4. Mango dark brown suede ankle boots : Though I do have something similar to what she has, I’ve opted for the boots because I need more inches to pull off this look.
5. Gold accessories: I like my Casio vintage gold watch. It looks like this.
6. LV monogram bag
I think I look nice! lol